Thursday 21 November 2013

Real Life police caning experience of a girl from Karaikudi, India

Experience of a girl from Karaikudi, India

(From the forumjar.com, re-casted by Colombocaner@gmail.com )

This incident happened in 1996 when I was in the 12th standard in school. I was attending a girls' school where I was an average student. We used to have an occasional smoke during the school interval. I was not addicted to smoking, but I felt like an adult when we smoked. For this, we had a place outside the school premises which is used as some branch of a government office. As we were senior girls, there was no issue of coming out of the school during the intervals and going back in. One day when I was alone in our smoking spot, I was caught by two lady constables passing the narrow pathway. They told me that smoking in a public place is an offense and insisted I accompany them to the police station. I have seen people smoking in public areas before and after this incident. However, because they were admonishing me and telling me that I had broken the law, I thought maybe they were not lying.

They took me to a police station about 600 yards from the school. It was a Mahila police station where all officers and constables were women. Once there, I was produced before a lady inspector who seemed very busy and strict, although slightly smaller. She told me I would be produced before a magistrate and probably be sentenced to jail time. I was so frightened of what would happen if I was sentenced to jail. Hence I was pleading with her to let me go this time with the promise that I would never smoke again. She pretended not to be convinced by my pleading and promises and said I needed to be punished for breaking the law. Then in the same angry tone, she said if I could take caning in the police station, she could let me go without being produced in the courts. I did not have a choice other than agreeing to a caning, as being held in the police station overnight and being produced in courts with the possibility of jail time seemed a huge risk. Getting jailed would have ruined my life, schooling, and future. Being caned occasionally is not alien to a school child in India. I thought it would be a caning like the ones administered by the school principal or the teacher in charge of discipline while we were in junior school. Caning in the junior school is limited to several strokes on the open palm.

When I agreed to undergo a caning, one of the constables told me to be seated on a bench in the corridor where there were few other civilians. While sitting, I was worried about whether I would fall into trouble with the school for not going back after the interval. The school took Truancy seriously, and the parents were always informed. Although there was no corporal punishment in the senior school,  having to come with the parents would be a considerable embarrassment apart from the black mark on my disciplinary record. After about half an hour, a lady nurse came to my seated area and called my name. I stood up to say she was looking for me. She told me to follow her, which I did. She took me to a room, closed the door behind her, and proceeded to a table. I was told to sit in the chair opposite her. After that, she asked about my age, the names of my parents, what they do for a living, and some other questions. She made some notes on the papers she had in her hand while talking to me. I was also asked whether I was having my periods. I told her I was not. After that, she said she had to examine me for any previous injuries. I didn't comprehend what she meant by 'having to examine.' When I gave her a puzzled look, she told me that she had to see my buttocks to ensure that I didn't have any prior injuries. I felt really embarrassed for being asked to show my buttocks to a stranger. At the same time, I became apprehensive with the indication that I would be caned on the buttocks. Apart from an occasional slap or two by a parent or by an adult, when I was a small child, I had never been caned or punished in any other manner on the buttocks. The lady continued to give me a no-nonsense look as if to say If I do not show her my buttocks, I will be in some kind of trouble.
When I was not doing anything, she said I should remove my churidar (Salwar Kameez) pants and jatti. Then I stood up, pulled my churidar pant down to the floor, pulled the jatti halfway down to my thighs,  and raised the churidar top to my waist, exposing my buttocks to her. She touched them and ran her hand on both cheeks as if she was inspecting to buy some meat at the stall. After a couple of minutes, she said "ok" and told me to pull my pants up. I pulled my jatti and churidar pants up. She then took her papers and walked out of the room, telling me to remain. I was so frightened and sweating in my palms and in the face. I was dreading the thought that someone would walk into the room with a cane and start caning my behind. I could see and hear people walking about outside the window, and I was also embarrassed that they would see or listen to me being caned. 

After about 20 minutes she returned to tell me that I had to go to the first floor of the building. She walked with me to the bottom of the staircase and remained there, and I was told to go up the stairs. On the upper floor, there were bundles of documents and files all over, and there were several small cubicles. In one of the cubicles, I saw the two constables who brought me here. Seeing me, one constable came out of the room and took me into a room at the end of the corridor. This was a slightly bigger room without any openings other than the door. The other constable, too, followed us. She told me that I would be punished by way of a 5 stroke caning. The fear was building inside me, but I knew I had no other option other than facing whatever that is to happen to me in their hands. So I nodded to indicate that I understood what she said. I was then told to remove all my clothes except my shoes and socks. When I heard that, my head started spinning due to fear and embarrassment of my predicament. Reluctantly I started removing my school uniform. I pulled out my churidar top and my pant. Then I removed my bra and jatti. This part was so embarrassing to me as I have never been naked in front of anyone in my adult life. I always keep my jatti even in my shower.
One of them curtly told me to place all the clothes on the table at the side of the room and move to the wall where there was a fixed pole from the floor to the roof. One lady constable took a pair of handcuffs from her back pocket and handcuffed me to a pole. I was then told to kneel down, and I complied. After that, one lady constable went out of the room, saying she would get the lathi. The other constable started telling me that the caning would be very painful and how much I deserved to be thoroughly caned for smoking when I was young and for breaking the law. She told me they intended to take the skin off my behind to teach me a lesson I would not easily forget. This made me so helpless and frightened about the caning that tears started rolling down my face.

After a couple of minutes, the other constable came in with a long lathi. She also told me that the caning would be very painful and told me to close my eyes if I wanted to. Although her tone was a bit kinder than the other constable, I started trembling after seeing the size of the lathi in her hand. I could not close my eyes or take my eyes off the lathi. I started sobbing while the constable stood behind me and arched her hand back until the lathi almost touched her back. Without warning, she hit my buttocks with all her might. It felt like thousand needles piercing me at the same time.
I screamed and started begging for mercy. I never thought a caning could hurt that much. Meanwhile, she arched the lathi back, waited for a full minute or so,  and walloped me right across my behind, which was already wobbling uncontrollably from the intensity of the first stroke. This time it was even more painful, and I was screaming from the top of my lungs. She was caning me so ferociously as if I had personally done something terrible to her to make her so furious with me. I looked back at her pleadingly,  but her eyes were focused on my behind, and her facial expression, however,  was as if she was doing something routine and mundane. My voice broke when I was screaming so loud because of the unbearable pain. I continued to weep like a small girl and was writhing due to the intolerable pain. I was trying to take my bottom away from the path of the lathi. Because I was handcuffed to the pole and on my knees, I could not move away too much. She, however, did not stop in her 'mission' and hit me once more with full force right across my buttocks. It was clear that whatever I did or how much I cried and begged, the caning would not cease. My suffering continued with me begging to be spared while she was calmly doing her business. I had never been in that much pain ever in my life. She duly continued to cane me until she gave me all of the 5 cuts they promised.  

I was crying so much that no sound came out of my mouth. I was gasping for air and felt my mouth had gone parched. I fell to the floor due to the pain as soon as the other constable removed my handcuffs. I was writhing on the floor in inexplicable pain. I felt like my buttocks were burning and sitting in flames. There were big thick welts across my buttocks but no blood. The constables told me they only gave me 5 strokes as a young girl. They said they would have caned me more thoroughly if I was bigger. I was told to get dressed, meet the inspector to thank her, and leave the police station. I returned to school and spent the rest of the time sobbing in a toilet.
When I got home that day, I inspected my behind in the mirror and by bottom was a mess with many angry and purple welts.

The following day my entire body was aching apart from the pain in the buttock area. Despite that, I went to school as I didn't want a soul to find out I was stripped and thrashed in a police station. Although the pain subdued after about 4-5 days, the marks on my buttocks remained for 3 whole weeks before they disappeared. I never smoked in my life after that day at the police station. I also became a law-abiding person out of fear of enforcement authorities. The caning also wiped my cocky attitude out, which made my mother say that I had become very responsible. Little did they know what it took to take the insolence out of me as I never told anyone in the school or the family about my very embarrassing and painful experience on that fateful day.

Priya (Not my real name)

70 comments:

  1. What a great account Priya. I adore Indian girls.You must have looked so lovely tied to the pole. I love your photo and the one of your damaged bottom. That really must have throbbed for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful in the first photo and her ass,quite lovely in the second. Pity to mark such a pretty girl.I would love to kiss it better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably deserved it just like many precocious girls. Was 5 strokes enough although the marks are good enough to remind her for a few days!

      Delete
    2. No, Peter I think a dose of 8 more approperiate and with a nice long Rattan!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Mike, Peter & Jane

      Delete
  3. It must have been an erotic sight as each piece of her was revealed.
    Removal of her bra to display dark Indian nipples and jatti to uncover her delightful bottom and dark pubic bush.What a beautiful sight? Oh to have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching her strip must have been a real treat as she looks such a lovely girl. Just as Jim said the sight of her bra slipping off and gorgeous dark Indian nipples coming into sight would give me an erection!Then the jatti and display of her ample thighs and brown bottom not forgetting her "secrets" in between. Absolutely priceless, I do LOVE Indian girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she deserved all she got and probably deserved a full dose of 9 or 10. The pole caning isn't an efficient position whereas over a trestle or across a desk would be more effective. Just imagine a beautiful indian bum so displayed especially with pouting pussy lips and rosebud ass on show.Beautiful sight as the welts rise along with male onlookers expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite an ordeal Priya, and one I have experienced when at college in India.Very much like you I was taken to a police station but dealt with by a POLICEMAN! I was put in a cell for a time and then taken to another room where I was told to strip.I was 18 at the time with large developing boobs and a lovely rounded bottom .Unfortunately I had just started shaving my pubes so was VERY exposed when bent over a desk and told to spread my legs!
    Everything was on show and attracted the attention of the policemen present!At one time there were 4 in the room.The policeman wielding the cane really laid it on!
    I received 8 very hard strokes of a thick rattan cane and screamed at every one.During the caning my legs splayed in all directions surely leaving nothing to spectators imaginations!My ass cheeks were red, black and blue for over 3 weeks and sitting was impossible for days.But I learned my lesson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, policemen are inquisitive creatures and who could blame them with such a lovely sexy spectacle to witness? Priya must have looked so lovely as she stripped revealing her shaved pussy and beautiful cheeks.And also as the welts developed on her spectacular arse.Good job she didn't experience a caning "diaper fashion".That would have been mortifying with arse hole and gaping pussy fully displayed!She may well have been "wet"!
      Great report Priya and I love the photos.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Pritti & Anonymous

      Delete
  7. I think you were lucky Priya as my experience was very much like Pritti's ,caned with a rattan, naked in front of 3 policemen! I was 17 and well developed too although I had a thick bush of black hair covering my pussy.But my breasts were 36"" and swung low and I had an "ample" ass which really absorbed the "whip" of the rattan aching and throbbing throughout my ordeal.
    I was give 6 hard strokes and will never, ever forget the pain and embarrassment displayed over the bench with legs apart. I was quite "wet" towards the end of the thrashing!
    In fact, I am whenever I recall it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is remarkable what a cane puts into the memory bank! I am just like Christine and can orgasm heavily in minutes thinking about my caning experiences I had at school 30 years ago when it was "knickers down, over the desk, 6 strokes"!
      If I "touch" myself at the same time I gush!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, me too! I had a diaper caning from a Priest in Italy in my teens and I have NEVER forgotten it laying there on my back, legs apart and in the air with bulging pubis on display as the strap whipped my butt! Now 25 years later I can orgasm just touching my curly lips and thinking about it!!

      Delete
    3. Wow Maria, bet that was mortifying but SO exciting.How old were you and what led to it? You must have been very naughty!Do tell us more.

      Delete
    4. Judie, Just read your post. Mum was a widow and if I misbehaved I was taken to the Priest.I was 14. First few times I was hand spanked on my panties, then later the cane on my panties. Then one day they lost patience with me and I was told to take my panties off and lay back on the desk with my legs in the air! My fanny was on show as I had little pubic hair! But 6 hard strokes of the rattan cane had my legs flailing about! What a sight!! I felt stirrings for the first time "down below" and felt WET. Now the memory turns me on in minutes. Wasn't growing uo wonderful?

      Delete
    5. Thank you Christine & all

      Delete
  8. Having just read Priyas account I thought readers would like to know of my experience as a boy of 15 at around the same year.
    A school friend and I had been caught painting graffiti by a woman police officer and taken to a similar " mahila "station manned by female officers. We were given the option of a caning by the Inspector or a Court appearance. The choice was obvious although we had no idea what a caning would be like. Following time in a cell we were taken to an office and told to strip completely!
    At 15 we were very aware that the caning could be very embarrassing especially nude in front of female officers!We tried to cover our penis's but nature had taken over and we both had massive erections impossible to cover!The Inspector a lady of about 40 arrived with her assistant and a rattan cane.
    They looked astonished and a little embarrassed to see our manhoods standing up proudly despite our attempts to cover them.
    The Assistant was sent for 2 towels to form pading on the desk and we were told to bend over and spread our legs which must have brought two bulging scrotums into view!!
    There was a long pause as I think the ladies drank in the sight!
    Altogether we got 6 strokes each for the offence bent over the desk and another 3 laying back on the desk for
    being "disrespectful" (having erections).The ladys' faces were a picture but that didn't make the cane less painful..Neither of us ever regarded policewomen in the same way again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although it was a trauma I bet you secretly were quite excited showing that enormous erection which seems second nature to some 15 year olds especially in front of female authority.Was it a trauma?

      Delete
    2. I suppose,in a funny sort of way, I was proud to show off my manhood to these ladies despite the pain of the cane.My erection was rock hard and the foreskin therefore involuntarily pulled back hard revealing the bulging end!! It really looked AWESOME standing UP at 60 degrees!
      And this didn't subside even when laid back on the desk!
      It must have been some sight!Little wonder they really thrashed me!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Anu,I bet it looked awesome and your lovely "bag of balls" beneath!Hope the thrashing didn't touch your penis or "bag". Oh to have been a fly on the wall.

      Delete
    4. Thank you Anu & Cynthia

      Delete
    5. Anu, that must have been a wonderful sight.Two young lads with rampant cocks standing to attention. Wonder they didn't do something else to you to bring you off!It must have been so tempting!

      Delete
  9. I can just imagine what a treat that was for the ladies to have two erect penises before them. Bet both of them "got off" on the experience for some time! I expect their partners, if any, were VERY pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I can imagine that the ladies could hardly believe their eyes to have two 15 year olds displaying their all! At 15 a young mans genitalia is at its peak and each penis must have been a great sight absolutely erect. I bet they would have loved to have performed fellatio on them there and then or used them for pleasure in a private place!! Oh to have been a fly on the wall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would have loved to have seen the lads appendages. I adore young "tools" especially as they excite so easily.

      Delete
  11. Yes, Anu, I remember at 15 I had very little control over my developing member and anything like a spanking or caning would excite it.Mother always said it was because I was oversexed and masturbated too often but my friends seemed to be affected in the same way. Happy schooldays!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely photo of her punished bottom! That must have been some thrashing. In fact it looks to be more than 5 strokes if you count the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can think of nicer things I could do with that bottom especially over the end of a bed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Priya's arse cheeks marked up by the Lathi look beautiful but also very painful.I would love to have applied liberal cold cream over them and on her "little places"....I'm sure she would have wriggled with pleasure not pain!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice arse! I would have made it burn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Indian arse well marked and needing some cold cream.I would love to apply it and caress the bits in between!oooh!Then,maybe, a nice relaxing shafting?

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can't improve on Indian girls. They are wonderful especially in the tits and arse department!

    ReplyDelete
  18. And even better displayed for the lathi.Wonderful sight! Make those cheeks burn.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the comments, guys. Please read the new story based on a true experience of a lady during her school days. Hiranthi's Education

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely girl Priya seems to be? But I can imagine the trauma of getting naked for a caning luckily not by a man!She must have looked gorgeous au naturale with lovely dark nipples and pubic hair,although she may have been shaved thus exposing more charms. Anyway she will never forget the experience!I never forgot my teenage canings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to have had some other photos of Priyas arse as just the one doesn't do it justice. Indian bottoms are so lovely but even lovelier when marked up by the cane.

      Delete
  21. Lovely account Priya and graphically told. it must have been mortifying to be bared and caned like that.I know it was for me.I was caught stealing when I was 16 and opted for punishment at the police station.I was given 6 very hard strokes with a rattan cane by a policeman with 2 others watching. I had to take off my panties and bend over a desk with legs apart to relax my buttocks.I couldn't sit down for 3 days and the welts lasted for 3 weeks but I never stole again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Belinda, what a wonderful sight you must have made. Were you hairy down there or did you show curly lips and your bud of an arsehole? Were you ever turned on thinking about it later?

      Delete
    2. Just found Lanka Caning and love the posts.
      I experienced an "off record" caning in my teens. I was caught in an orchard stealing apples. The owner, a man in his 30's, was going to call the Police but I begged him not to & suggested he punish me. He was surprised but looked me up & down, and I think he liked what he saw. He said he would "let me off" with a spanking. I agreed but little did I know that my bum would be bared and he would use his leather belt. We went to the timber chalet and he got out a trestle instructing me to remove my shorts and panties and get astride it! As I did so he remarked, "Nice" and I smiled.
      He placed a blanket along the trestle and I mounted it. In doing so my legs were spread and I must have displayed everything as I had little pubic hair! I soon forgot that as the thick leather belt cut into my nates and I yelped. He lashed my bum and top of my thighs and I lost count at 15 as I was howling in pain, but he continued until satisfied, finishing with a dozen slaps with his hand. I lay there gasping.
      My bum was badly bruised and throbbed for hours but no Police and no criminal record, and a lesson learned.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for sharing your experience Denise. That must have been so embarrassing at the time for a teenager and a wonderful experience for the orchard owner having a young lady willingly showing her all. He was very thoughtful placing a blanket on the trestle for you. Did you make it wet? I'm afraid I would have!
      My worst experience was pulling my panties up between my cheeks for Dad's strap a few times in my teens when getting home after curfew. Invariably they were wet after my whacking.

      Delete
    4. I never had "bare bum" at home, just panties pulled tight as you did. Punishment by Dad never affected my sexual feelings so I really was amazed by my feelings "down there" when over the trestle without shorts & panties and being seen bare bummed by a quite attractive stranger for the first time. Legs astride a trestle does tend to place pressure on a girl's sex and, yes, thinking back, my lips were rather creamy as the warmth of the belt penetrated. One of life's experiences!

      Delete
    5. Very interesting comments in Lanka Caning articles which I have found recently and some revealing practices!
      My most revealing was when spending time with a cousin in France. We were both 16 and I was used to getting the belt at home from time to time, usually for coming in late at night.
      Marie my cousin warned me about discipline in her house where the Martinet was used for any punishment. I had never heard of the Martinet so she showed me the one hanging behind her bedroom door. A wooden handle about 9" long to which was attached 9 leather thongs, or square edged cords about 10 to 12" long. She described that these were used on children and teenagers, invariably "on the bare" and they stung imparting fine red lines on your skin.
      I was shocked but it was not long before I experienced it!
      Both Marie & I had been getting apples from a neighbours orchard & complaints had been made to my Uncle.
      We were in Uncle's study and he instructed us to take off our jeans and panties and bend across his desk.
      He whipped the martinet across our bums 12 times and the pain was awful. Both of us were screaming after the 6th lash.
      Altogether 108 thongs had struck each of our bottoms!
      It was 2 days before we could sit again despite healing cream on the damage!

      Delete
    6. Yes, I found the Martinet terribly painful as the sharp leather cords actually cut into your skin. Little wonder you French kids behave after their first thrashing which is often given across the lower thighs below the turn-up of shorts. In the past we often saw marks on the legs of young boys & girls. Now, in days of political correctness , it seems that it's usually given on the bare bum which is then covered up!!

      Delete
    7. I met the Martinet when staying with my cousin Michelle in France. I knew nothing of the Martinet until I & Michelle "misbehaved" in the pool . Her parents were out so we were skinny dipping. Unfortunately the arrived back early! They were ANNOYED! In our birthday suits & with my erection rising we were ushered into the Study and Uncle produced the martinet from his desk. Michelle was told to bend across his desk and my Aunt held her hands. She got 10 hard lashes across her lovely bum cheeks as she sobbed gently and yelped as each landed.
      Then it was my turn. Bending over the edge of the desk was difficult with my solid erection and meant that my legs were apart to allow for my balls. The whipping began and felt like there were little razors cutting my skin. Unfortunately two of the ends of the lashes caught the delicate skin covering my balls and I screamed as the pain was atrocious.
      I got 10 lashes too & never experienced so much pain.
      Need less to say, Michelle looked after me (and I, her!) that night having come to my bedroom & locked the door. In fact I think it was the first time we "consummated" our friendship!

      Delete
    8. Having grown up with the martinet in France I had never experienced any other kind of corporal punishment except a hand spanking. I came over to England to visit my cousin, Debbie. That was many years ago when we were both 16.
      Debbie warned me that her parents were very strict and were great believers in corporal punishment. As an inquisitive teenager I asked what sort of punishment. She said for minor matters probably a hand spanking or the leather belt but anything serious or sexual impropriety would attract a dose of the rattan cane. She went on to say that any punishment was administered to the bare bottom, and skirts, jeans and panties were always removed completely. Also the punishment would be carried out in front of anyone in the house at that time. I was shocked only to be told that I would find out sooner or later.
      All went well for weeks but then one Saturday evening we arrived back from a dance very late having met 2 of Debbie's boyfriends and indulged in some very intimate but enjoyable petting which made us lose count of time. Her parents were very angry and said we would be dealt with at 11am on Sunday morning and to come to the study in dressing gowns only.
      The morning dawned and we showered before putting on our dressing gowns and going downstairs.
      In the study we heard voices. Entering we saw Debbie's mother & father but also her younger sister and brother!
      A padded trestle was in the centre of the room & 3 seats.
      We were told each of us would receive 6 strokes of the senior rattan cane which was on the desk, our caning would be witnessed, and Debbie should now remove her gown.
      Very red faced she did to reveal her lovely figure. She was told to get astride the trestle and stay down. She looked stunning holding the front legs of the trestle with her breasts divided and her legs similarly parted showing her anus and pubic hair below.
      She took her thrashing well only on the 5th and 6th stroke yelping loudly.
      Then I was the centre of attention as no one present had seen me naked and they looked intently as I got astride.
      I had never felt such pain and did rather make a noise & wriggle on the padding. But it was soon over and both of us cared little of what we showed as we were lectured before going upstairs.
      We were so emotional that we cuddled and fingered one another to a rather wet cumming.

      Delete
    9. Monique told me of her post yesterday. What she didn't say was what had delayed us that evening. We had met her friends Jacques and Frank and as it was a warm evening we went down to the woods by the river. We were wearing thin, short summer dresses & felt quite sexy! So did the boys and we kissed & cuddled on the grass. Hands strayed & it was the first time I had a boy feeling my nipples, so I reciprocated by feeling his manhood! Meanwhile, Monique's boobs were enjoying attention. Time flies and trouble loomed.
      Monique had never felt a cane before & she was very brave, especially with an audience present. I think my brother was quite aroused seeing her lovely full breasts and pert bum.

      Delete
  22. Now English caning story of a Sri Lankan girl who used to live in Korea click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aap jayada stories kyu nhi dalte?

      Delete
  23. Mine wasn't a Police caning but almost as bad and very revealing!
    I was 16 at the time and was caught by a farmer scrumping apples in his orchard. He knew my parents and was set to tell them. I begged him not to as it would have been curfew and removal of other treats. I asked him to punish me not really thinking of the possibilities.
    He thought for a few minutes and then said I would "get the cane"!
    I was shocked but reluctantly agreed. In his kitchen he produced a short yellow rattan.
    I was wearing jeans and he told me to remove them! I slowly complied revealing my pretty pink panties. "And those", he ordered.
    I had never before been seen like this by a man and was very embarrassed as I had curly pussy lips and hardly any pubic hair.
    But that was the least of my worries as over the kitchen table my legs were tapped apart, no doubt revealing my privates even more
    before the cane started to cut into my cheeks.
    I screamed never having been caned before but got 6 real stingers, before I lay there gasping.
    Nothing was ever said to my parents but whenever I saw the farmer we always smiled at one another and sometimes chatted.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Didn't we get into scrapes in our teens!
    Just like Melissa I never had corporal punishment at home but experienced it in very much the same way through stealing. Mine was a pack of chocolate bars when I was 14 and feeling very grown up. I was a chubby girl with an ample bottom and a developing bust both of which I did tend to flaunt with low necklines and tight jeans or shorts. Sometimes I didn't put knickers on!
    The shopkeeper saw me and when I paid for crisps at the till he said, "and the chocolate bars!" He threatened to call the Police and then wanted my address, but I stalled saying, "Won't you punish me instead?" As the shop closed in 10 minutes, he agreed.
    When he locked up he showed me to his office. There he said he would give me a taste of his stick. From a cupboard he brought out a school cane. I had heard of them but never seen (or felt) one.
    Yellow, long & wippy with a curved handle it looked wicked.
    "Right, you are getting 6 strokes, take your trousers off and get over the desk!" "But....". " No buts!" Reluctantly I lowered my trousers knowing I wasn't wearing knickers.
    The shopkeeper smiled as my curvy rump came into view rather intent on looking at my trying to cover my pubes. " I think you might really feel the cane", he said patting my cheeks with his hand.
    "Get over the desk!" I did. I felt the cane between my knees, tapping them apart! Cool air on my pussy and arsehole and what a display.
    All thoughts of modesty disappeared as there was a whooosh and the cane sank into my ample cheeks. I yelled and bucked about.
    There was a long pause before No 2 bit into the undercheek making me leap up & grab my nates. "Plus one" he said.
    I managed to take the next 2 quirming on the desk. I don't know how I took the remaining 3 as I felt faint and had feelings 'down below' that I had never experienced before.
    I lay there one mass of throbbing pain not caring what I showed between my legs.
    I was helped up and laid face down on a sofa until I felt ready to leave.
    I had to be careful not to show discomfort at home for some days but the ridged weals were an angry blue and ached for days.
    But, a lesson learned, parents unaware and no Police record!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Kerrie I was a chubby teenager and loved wearing shorts which showed some 'bum cheek' and very tight T shirts without a bra.
      I often strayed onto a nearby farm to get a few apples from the orchard.
      Unfortunately on this particular day the farmer, Dave, caught me and said he was going to tell my parents. I knew that a hard bare bum caning would be inevitable if he did that.
      I pleaded with him and asked him to punish me instead.
      He thought about it for a while and then, smiling, agreed.
      " I want you to strip off and bend over the table in the storeroom and I will strap your bum. You can make as much noise as you wish as no one will hear you".
      I was shocked but agreed. We went to the store and he watched me as I pulled up my T shirt to reveal my burgeoning breasts. They were 32c with prominent nipples. He smiled as they drooped unsupported. Next my denim shorts leaving me in my brief panties. "And those", he said, still smiling. I stepped out of them blushing, having never stripped for anyone before. I had a light covering of pubic hair but not enough to mask my curly pussy lips.
      " You have a lovely ample figure", he said," and arse cheeks that will really feel my belt", as he unhooked it from his jeans.
      Thoughtfully he placed some old blankets on the table and told me to bend over them which I did.
      I felt his hands on my cheeks, sliding down and moving my legs apart. Wow, I thought, he's now seen it all!
      I was suddenly startled by a searing pain across my cheeks....the strapping had begun, and how!
      Whack, whack, whack......the wicked belt was applied all over my cheeks and upper thighs. I think I got 15, but lost count as the tears flowed. I was sore but nothing like the feeling after a caning. He helped me up telling me it had been a pleasure to deal with such a lovely girl with such a fabulous figure!
      I was flattered and just stood there feeling very turned on!
      He offered me a drink which I accepted and we sat chatting for a few minutes me still naked and him still admiring my drooping boobs, erect nipples, and a glimpse 'down below' as I moved my legs.
      Eventually I dressed and I dried my eyes with his hanky.
      We kissed and hugged and he gave me a large bag of apples.
      I thanked him and he said we could do a repeat any time I felt like giving a display and tasting his belt.


      Delete
    2. Love your post Samantha. Sounds as though you were a bit of a flirt and enjoyed displaying your assets? Anyway, no harm done except to your bum, but the belt much kinder than the cane you would have got at home.

      Delete
    3. Love your story, Samantha and your reference to flaunting your young girlie assets. I bet you really made his day as your 'breasts drooped' and you revealed your pubes to a man for the 1st time. I am surprised that you didn't orgasm as my daughter often did

      Delete
    4. Yes, it was interesting that I was very 'wound up' to be stripping in front of a man for the first time but sexually quite calm! However, on the evening, in bed I did experience a very satisfying cumming as my cheeks were still hot and my fingers active!
      I suppose it was all a new experience for a 17 year old and,
      in a way, I quite enjoyed showing my developing assets.
      Nowadays, I do some spots in various Gentleman's Clubs where my now, swinging 36c boobs, hairy pussy & shapely arse are most appreciated and it beats working in an office in terms of earnings.
      I feel sure that my exhibitionism stems from my early experience in the orchard.

      Delete
  25. Great post, Colin. I love the thoughtfulness of the lady who punished you. To warm your bottom up with the leather made the cut of the cane much less painful than it would have been otherwise.
    Also the very thoughtful creaming of your thrashed cheeks & "making you comfortable" afterwards with the tissues.
    It may well have given her a pleasant feeling too, but I expect it just showed the caring way of a person of her years and experience of life. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It was amazing what we would do as teenagers to avoid our parents knowing of our misdeeds, especially those with strict parents who would have no hesitation in thrashing their arses.
    I got into many scrapes like others who have posted here and many of them could have resulted in a police record if pursued. One such incident happened when we were aged about 17.
    Together with two friends, Mary and Anne, I often went scrumping apples in orchards in our area and we were usually undetected.
    However one lovely sunny summers day we sneaked into an orchard and were disturbed by the owner, a man in his 30's.
    He was quite angry but seemed to like the sight of 3 teen girls in shorts and skimpy tops.
    We went to the office, chalet & greenhouses and he said he was going to phone the Police.We begged him not to and he thought for a while then asking us what we would suggest he do?
    Anne suggested he punish us himself. He smiled, asking "How?"
    She suggested a spanking, and Mary & I were aghast!
    He smiled, again, and suggested he use his belt and apply it to our bare bottoms. There was silence as we looked at one another.
    He left us to decide as he fetched some drinks.
    We agreed as we knew if our parents found out we would be getting caned and confined to the house for ages.
    We agreed as he fetched a belt from a cupboard.
    We were told to remove our shorts and our tiny panties.Our tops were quite long and hung down, so he told us to take them off leaving us in just our bras, these barely covering our nipples!
    A rug was put over a long rustic table & we bent over it in a line! What a view that must have been!
    He told us to be ready and the whipping began to "ooows" and "aaarghs" as the belt cut into our cheeks, with time between as he went along the line.
    The mix of belt, bare bum & receiving it from an attractive man made us wriggle but trying to suppress the orgasm waiting for us!
    In the end we all admitted that it had been "rather exciting" and in other circumstances each of us would have liked to have sex with him.
    Eventually we left agreeing that we would not tell anyone of our belting!


    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your post. Quite an experience and I bet he enjoyed it. Three bare bummed teen girls, what could be better! I can but imagine the bulge in his trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What fun, Joanna. If I were in a group of 3, a, you were I would have suggested leading the 30+ man on & got inside his trousers if he were the least bit attractive.
    Could have been a lot of fun for 3 girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just found Lanka Caning having been told of it by girlfriend who says she reads it daily.
      I loved Joanna's post. Just WOW!...3 lovely bare arses and a belt. I think I would have spurted on the bench as my arse was warmed. Bet the young man was so HARD it hurt but enjoyed a good wank later. I think if I had been him I would have asked you girls to handle my penis until I was 'satisfied'!
      Now that could have been so enjoyable for all involved!

      Delete