Thursday 21 November 2013

Indian Police Caning Story from OTD By Fenton Creek

Indian Police Caning Story from OTD

A story about life in India (Police Caning Story)

By Fenton Creek


In parts of India it is not uncommon for offenders to be given an ‘off the record’ caning for minor offences. Records of the crime are then conveniently lost but a blind eye is turned as this reduces police paperwork and court time.
This article, from the Old Delhi Times, is an interview with a young woman caught stealing from a market stall in an undisclosed Indian city.
Old Delhi Times: So, tell us how it all started?
Nita (name changed): I was in the market with my friend Vara (name also changed) and saw some nice fabric. My Masi (aunt) wanted to make a dress for my little cousin and the cloth was just right, but I could not afford it. So while Vara distracted the stallholder I took it and slipped it into my bag.
ODT: But you got caught?
Nita: Yes, another stallholder saw what happened. He grabbed me and when Vara tried to run away she was caught as well. Then a Constable came and took us to the Police station.
ODT: What happened there?
Nita: We were taken to the Inspector’s office and had to wait on a bench outside. There were two girls from the local Senior School waiting, and a well-dressed woman who was about thirty-five years old. She went in first, then came out a few minutes later and a Policewoman took her away. We were then called in.
ODT: To see the Inspector?
Nita: Yes. He told us that we had a choice. We could go to the Magistrate and possibly get a fine – which we could not afford, or perhaps go to prison for a few days.
ODT: Did that scare you?
Nita: Yes. Vara’s friend had been in prison and it was not nice, especially for a young woman.
ODT: And the choice?
Nita: The Inspector said that instead of going to the Magistrate, we could have five strokes of the cane each, at the Police station that afternoon. That would then be the end of it. No fine. No record.
ODT: And you accepted?
Nita: I did not think there was any other way. The Inspector called for the Policewoman and she took us away to another building in the police compound.
ODT: What happened there?
Nita: She opened the door and told us to go in. There was a big bare room with small windows high up and a toilet in the corner. There was another door opposite.
ODT: Was anybody else in there?
Nita: Yes. There was a woman and she was naked! I realised that it was the same woman that had been in the Inspector’s office.
ODT: Then what happened?
Nita: The Policewoman gave us a plastic bag each. She told us to get undressed and put our clothes into the bag. She said we could keep our chappal (sandals) but nothing else.
ODT: So you did as you were told.
Nita: I asked why we had to take our clothes off. She said: “Cane is on bare bottom. Also the police compound is unlocked, but without clothes you cannot sneak away. You will get everything back after your punishment.”
ODT: Did you know it was a bare bottom caning?
Nita: No! I was wearing a salwaar chemiz (traditional long loose shirt and trouser suit) so I thought that the cane would not hurt so much. Vara had a saree and underskirt so she thought same thing.
ODT: So you stripped?
Nita: What else could we do? It was embarrassing. Nobody ever sees me naked; I only take my clothes off to have a bath. But we stripped and put our clothes in the bags.
ODT: Then what happened?
Nita: Then the two schoolgirls came in and they had to strip to their shoes and socks.
All five of us were now naked. After about five minutes the other door opened and a woman wearing an Inspector’s uniform came in. We were told to go through the door.
ODT: What did you find?
Nita: It was a small open yard with brick walls. There was a sort of a narrow bench with a leather top in the shape of upside down V. Beside it there was another policewoman holding a lathi (type of short whip carried by police).
The Inspector lady called the lady we saw earlier over to the bench. She had to lean right over it. It must have been very shameful for her as we could see all her privates. The Inspector nodded to the Policewoman. She walked over to the bench, raised up the lathi, then whipped it across the lady’s bottom.
ODT: How did she react?
Nita: She made a little shriek but that was all. The Inspector nodded and the policewoman whipped her again. The lady stayed quiet but I saw her body go tense. After the next stroke she cried out a little bit, same for the next two strokes. She was then allowed to stand up.
ODT: What next?
Nita: Now it was Vara’s turn. She was bent over the bench as well. First stroke she just gasped, second one she cried out, third one she started crying. The Policewoman waited a few seconds then gave the fourth stroke, Vara cried out: “No more!” Then the fifth stroke and she was allowed to get up trembling and sobbing. She came over to me and I pulled her close to comfort me. It was very strange to be naked and hugging another naked woman.
ODT: And then?
It was the turn of one of the schoolgirls. She bent over the bench and took her five strokes without much noise; she seemed to just gasp instead of crying or screaming.
ODT: Please carry on:
Nita: Now it was the turn of the other schoolgirl. She bent over the bench but after first stroke she stood up again rubbing her bottom. The Policewoman told her to bend over again, but she was crying and refusing. The Inspector and Policewoman grabbed her, put handcuffs on her behind her back then bent her over the bench again. The Inspector held her shoulders down while the strokes were given. She screamed every time, it was terrible noise. When she got up and had the handcuffs taken away she just walked about sobbing and rubbing her bottom.
ODT: Now it was your turn?
Nita: Yes, I think that going last was the worst. I bent over the bench and it felt so shameful as everybody could see my bottom and my private parts. I was all tense, I did not know when the first lash was coming. The first one startled me but it was not so painful as I expected. Then second one came right in the same place, very painful but I still kept quiet. Third one, though, was too much and I just screamed out. I was panting and could hardly breathe. I tried to stand up but the policewoman just pushed me back over the bench. Fourth one was not as hard as the others, then after that the Policewoman was whispering to the Inspector and I hoped it was over.
ODT: And was it?
Nita: No, I had started to relax, then last lash came. I screamed out and tried not to cry. Then the Policewoman tapped my shoulder and told me to get up.
ODT: Then what happened?
Nita: We were sent back inside again. Vara, and one of the schoolgirls were still sobbing. Vara and I gave each other a hug. After that we had to wait for about five minutes, still in the nude, before another policewoman came back with our clothes. We were then allowed to get dressed and go home.
ODT: Would you ever go stealing again?
Nita: (laughs) – Oh no, I have learned my lesson.

16 comments:

  1. A nice story. I would have loved to have witnessed all those bare Indian girls. Beautiful when dressed, absolutely cock stirring when stripped!Dark nipples erect and ample asses awaiting correction. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that Indian girls are lovely with ample bottoms and boobs to die for.

      Delete
  2. I would have thought at least 6 strokes ought to have been given if not 8 as the girl needs to remember the thrashing by not comfortably siting for some days.Great story and I, too, would have loved to have seen so many naked Indian lovelies. Yes, erections all round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least Nita was caned by a woman who have similar private parts and see nothing new! Still it must have been a lovely sight to see a range of lovely indian bodies on display.Most female indian asses are "ample" and so spankable.Likewise brown boobs with dark nipples are so enticing! Altogether what a sight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks a dark eyed beauty and probably has a voluptuous Indian body. Wonderful, especially the ample bottom and charms between the cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cane them on the table laid back and on display. Beautiful Indian girls showing their all, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indian ladies are stunningly beautiful and perhaps even more so displayed for the lathi to tickle their lovely bottoms. I just love to caress the indian boobs and bottom cheeks and to make love to them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have loved to have seen some nude shots of Nita, a really stunning Indian beauty. Especially of her punished arse and those "private parts"....very exciting.Great story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about a similar photo of you?

      Delete
    2. And why not? I would love to display my 34D's and my curly shaved lips below ready for.....?

      Delete
  8. I can think of nothing nicer than a group of voluptuous Indian girls in this situation.Love to have seen more of Nita especially her lovely marked arse and ample boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite an experience for Nita & Vara. A similar regime existed in Kenya when I served there in the Police. Courts take endless time & paperwork so for these small offences by young people we tried to deal with them "unofficially". Many of our miscreants were young black girls who were very cheeky and full of themselves as well as being extremely attractive! They soon felt differently!
    I particularly remember two girls aged 16 and 17 who were riding motorized bicycles illegally. Having been cautioned I gave them the option of physical punishment instead of going to Court. They were worried about their parents finding out so agreed to be caned in the private interview room in the Station. It was afternoon and not busy. My female Sergeant explained to them that they would strip and that I would give them 9 strokes of the cane as they bent across the interview desk. "Naked!?" they said, evidently shocked but hesitantly agreed.
    I waited until summoned and then went in to the punishment room.
    The girls had stripped and were standing waiting. Both were black and quite stunning with shapely breasts, small waists and wonderfully pert bottoms. They were both trying to cover their charms but with little success!
    The Sergeant got them to bend across the table warning them not to jump up after each stroke or it would not count.
    I had chosen the Senior cane and I tapped their legs apart to relax their buttocks. Neither had much pubic hair to conceal their secrets!
    They took the first few strokes well but after 6 writhed about almost turning over. What a display that was! Even to this day I love young female black bodies, as they are so trim and beautiful.
    Certainly these two girls learned their lesson over that table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a great follower of Lanka Caning & enjoyed Tony's post.
      I worked in the Police Force in South Africa for many years even before the demise of Apartheid. The laws were strict particularly concerning the black population and often black teenagers both girls and boys fell foul of curfew laws.
      Just like in Tony's post the Court processes were overworked and wieldy so we tried to deal with contraventions in other ways, usually by use of the cane. It was a quick but unofficial process with no criminal record on file.
      The Duty Sergeants would deal with offenders in the detention room where there was also a bench complete with wrist & ankle tethers. We had 2 Duty Sergeants, myself and a male officer. I would always deal with the boys and he with the girls for added discomfort of offenders.
      Any offender would be given the option of appearing in Court but virtually all would opt for caning as they wanted no record or anyone else to know.
      As is well known black males are usually well endowed in the penis department for which I can verify.
      The culprit would strip and be strapped with the tethers.
      Usually they would receive 6 strokes of the heavy cane although 9 or 12 were not unknown.
      The room was soundproofed so they could scream as much as they liked.
      Many of the boys I dealt with were very cheeky when they first arrived but after punishment much subdued and trying to hide their erections although some proudly displayed them hoping for my attention. I must admit that I was sometimes sorely tempted as there could be anything up to 12 inches of throbbing manhood on display and the application of the caning had made me a little wet! I did, in fact, meet one of the boys I had caned later and did enjoy the best penis I had ever felt in my life!
      My colleague dealt with the girls similarly and I know he delighted in seeing them writhing & pushing themselves into the leather of the horse. Some of these girls were super attractive with lovely bubble-butts, slim bodies and ample boobs and I think he enjoyed the charms of many of those he punished by arranging future liaisons.

      Delete
  10. Having read Tony and Christine's posts I thought followers of Lanka Caning may like to read of my time in the Police in Nigeria.
    In poor areas of Nairobi prostitution was rife and offenders were often dealt with 'off the record' in Police custody. Often offenders were nubile girls from 16 to late 20's although middle age women were not unknown and, indeed, dealing with ample figures sometimes made a change! None wanted a criminal record so we had 'carte blanche' in dealing with them.
    Usually they were caned but we also had some whips, like Martinets, with ten 12" leather thongs. Often repeat offenders were pussy whipped which dissuaded offending for some time as their asset was too sore!
    Following an entry in the Unofficial Punishment Book the offending girl or woman would be taken to the gym changing room where she would strip & be photographed. Most were used to flaunting their assets so didn't try to cover up. Some of the black teens were very attractive with long nipples on firm upturned boobs and pouting pussy lips between their legs. Some were hairy, others shaved.
    I always found some difficulty in controlling my erections so usually wore a jock-strap.
    Punishment was carried out in the sound proofed gym, either restrained over a vaulting horse or box, or standing facing the wall bars with wrists & ankles tethered.
    Up to 25 strokes full strength were given on the buttocks & top of the thighs.
    Those punished retained no modesty & screamed uncontrollably.
    Following caning on the bottom & thighs a repeat offender was often turned around against the wall bars, restrained legs apart and pussy whipped with the Martinet to ensure she would be too sore to resume her trade for some time. The screams of a girl during pussy whipping were horrendous but sometimes would not reoffend!
    I always enjoyed dealing with the nubile teenagers who thought they could charm me to be lenient. They often received a few strokes placed in the crease where the cheeks and thighs meet and a few diagonal strokes which reignited earlier weals.
    I always remember Olive who was a 40 year old who flaunted her quite firm 40+dd boobs and voluptuous arse.
    It was sheer joy to get her to spread her legs & get the cane to sink deep into her cheeks as she wriggled her bum. I saw her so many times that nothing was a surprise!
    So, fhat was my experience and I sometimes think that today's criminals could well benefit from such a harsh regime?






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always loved dealing with young black girls when Head teacher at a school in Africa. Generally they were very cheeky with a white man and flaunted their assets even when up for a caning which were frequent. Even the 14 year olds seemed to like to show their little bums & always spread their legs when over the desk.
      All serious offences were dealt with after class in the gymnasium and attended by all staff members. Usually these sessions involved 5th & 6th Formers many of whom had beautiful figures and seemed to like to display them.
      If the offence would have meant dismissal from the school
      an exemplary caning was offered where the girl would be caned naked tethered over the vaulting horse.
      For this there was always a full audience!
      Arriving in full uniform the girl would slowly strip in front of the assembled staff, many of the male members of which were to be seen 'adjusting their dress', whilst the females tended to blush, probably imagining themselves in a similar situation! If it was a 6th form girl it was particularly 'stirring' seeing suspender belts small panties and stockings being discarded.
      My Secretary would fix the tethers before the caning began.
      At least 6 strokes would be applied with a 10-15 second wait between strokes but up to 12 strokes were not unknown. The delay really let the pain develop before the next stroke was applied.
      The recipient was then expected to dress again before thanking me for her correction.
      If that was not carried out correctly then she could get further strokes.
      Although retirement was welcomed I rather miss the spectacle & cheekiness of those girls!




      Delete
    2. I worked in S. Africa for some years staying with a very nice indigenous black family just outside Cape Town. I was treated as one of the family in every way.
      They had 3 daughters aged 12, 15 and 16 and a son of 14.
      In those days corporal punishment was normal in schools & at home and judicial punishment with a Sjambok, a wicked leather whip, could be ordered by a Court.
      The children were strictly brought up and any offence merited a caning.
      All four received canings from time to time always with other family members, including me, present.
      Just like Frank, I never tired of seeing the girls' bubble butts as they removed their skirts, shorts or jeans and their panties
      for a caning. Their black bottoms were lovely and even lovlier
      when adorned with 6 or more raised weals!
      The 16 year old was particularly naughty as she would roll about with her legs flailing as the pain sunk in giving wonderful glimpses of the pink of her labia lips.
      As with many boys the son was greatly affected by canings and invariably showed excitment down below, before and after caning. He was, like many black lads, very well endowed for his age which seemed of great interest to his sisters!
      Unusually, Grace, the childrens Mother, was also punished ocassionally and although the children were never present I was invited to attend. Grace was in her late 30's and had a voluptuous figure always displayed with low necklines and short skirts or tight trousers.
      I saw her caned twice once displayed minus panties over a kitchen table getting 6 strokes and once naked in the 'legs up' position on the table. Her body was outstanding and I was so 'hard' I went to my room immediately after she was ushered to their bedroom for "a substantial fucking in every hole" as she told me afterwards!....lucky man!

      Delete